GOP’s Racial Caste System And Immigration
QUESTION: Is Arizona in play in the general election?
“I think that if not this election cycle, the demographics are that Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, even Texas will all be in play.”
— Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), quoted by NBC News, adding, “We have to fix our problems with the Hispanics.”
The Republicans have made so many anti-Hispanic laws, that they don’t have a chance. Simply walking while Hispanic is dangerous in AZ, as well as, other states like Alabama.
Scapegoating and demonization does not work. The GOP have been using Latinos as the boogeyman to trick poor whites into voting for them and now they have to make nice with the boogeyman.
- smilefortyeight likes this
- ughwhocares likes this
- istoleyourboots reblogged this from liberalsarecool
- wayfarersandadvil likes this
- philosophica-dea reblogged this from liberalsarecool
- majorae reblogged this from liberalsarecool
- infinitelyawkwords likes this
- randomactsofchaos reblogged this from liberalsarecool
- vart likes this
- randomactsofchaos likes this
- zen-rocks-cowboyhats likes this
- theblasianpersuasion likes this
- liberalsarecool posted this